Friday, April 23, 2010

Relationships


First , my relationships in general was normal in any case. I love my family and i take care about they. I think that the family is so important, and i belive that my family is the most wonderfull in this world :) My father is so funny and my mom is very lovely and smart, both are so understanding. I´m so lucky to have a parents like that. I have a very lovely grandfather that i love with all my soul. I have two brothers and two sisters and we are very close to it each other. The name of my big brother is Jorge, my it´s so relaxed and he´s a very happy person, im so glad for that.


I lived with my mom and my big brother in the center of Santiago. I´ts so entertaining , beacuse my mother is so funny and my brother to. My mother support to my brother and me with his love and patient. I love my mom, she is the best mom around the world. My father lives with my other bros. Fabiana, Maria José y Martin, they was so affectionates and very sweet. Fabiana was thirteen year ago, Maria José has ten and Martin six.

No comments:

Post a Comment